If you are into the property market or would like to acquire property in Australia, Perth is one of the best places in the country to invest in. That said, before you write that cheque or sell your property, it is very important that you know its exact value. There are a number of ways you can go about the whole valuation process:
- Hire a property valuer
There are many property valuers in the city of Perth and you can find one to do the job for you. Just make sure that you get the best person for the job. A property valuer should be accredited and reliable. The last thing you need is a valuer who will take ages to complete the work and send you a comprehensive report. Try to find one who is not affiliated with the other parties (like the seller and agent) involved in the deal.
- You can do it yourself
Another way to evaluate a property is to research on it personally. Most of the information you need is available online for free or at fee and as such you can get it anytime and evaluate the property yourself. You can also get similar information from your real estate agent.
- Things to that are considered
When evaluating a property, there are things either you or the valuer will consider and they include the following.
- Past sales record. The price that property goes for in the area is important as it helps gauge what one is likely to get for a similar property in that area.
- The trends and the future of the property market; How the property market has been performing in the area and how it is projected to behave in the future too helps determine the value of the property.
- Access to the property. Valuers also consider property accessibility before coming up with a report. Can a property be accessed using a vehicle? How far is it from the main road? What other projects are set to be put up in that area?
- The property itself; These include things like the size of the property, the number of rooms and more importantly their design and purpose, additional things like a swimming pool (but this is not always necessary), the garage and so on.
The best way to know the value of the property is to evaluate it. Consider hiring a valuer to help you out.
More Details: http://www.valuationswa.com.au/
Property valuation report can be used in court for purposes of solving disputes involving property among others. Therefore ensure you get the best valuer.